TWO of Jim's FOREX books are consistently ranked *BEST SELLERS* on Amazon and this new book is set to take off!
Jim, from Queensland Australia, is a full-time Forex Trader, currently residing in Vietnam.
While Divergence may sound a little technical and intimidating, Jim assures you that it is easy to understand when you know what you are looking for. Some even consider Divergence to be a leading indicator. Basically, it is the difference between what the actual price on the chart is doing and what an Oscillator type indicator is doing. This book will use the same principles as his MT4 High Probability Forex Trading Method, but it is a stand-alone book and concentrates more on trading with Divergence. Jim has no affiliation with any links included in the book and there are no up-sells or ongoing costs for this method, his custom indicators, template etc. Also worthy of mention is that this Method can be used with any other financial instrument that your MT4 platform offers.
Here is an outline of what is included:
1. A downloadable package which includes Jim's personal custom indicators:
QMP Filter 1.01.ex4
P4L PeriodCon 509.ex4
MACD Platinum Book.tpl
Forex Multiple Trade Calculator.xlsx
2. 50+ COLOR images to explain Forex Trading using divergence (access to download/print)
3. A video with instructions on how to load the template and indicators to your MT4 platform.
4. The Table of Contents outline includes:
What Is Divergence?
Setting Up The Charts
The Basic Concept Of This Trading Method
Trading With Divergence
Some Observations About Divergence
Various Examples Of Divergence
Entering A Trade After Divergence Has Been Identified
Trade Examples On The GBP/JPY 4hr Chart
The Smart Way To Trade This
Stop Loss Placement
Trade Re-Entry Technique
Trend Losing Steam And Time To Take Action
Divergence Formed On The Wrong Side Of The MACD Platinum Zero Level
High Risk Money Management Technique
5. Access to his Facebook Group which has new and experienced traders contributing, as well as many YouTube videos to help you out.